Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Anyone Still With Me?

I'm a totally completely lazy blogger, as of late. I still have Part 3 of my trip to San Fran to post about, got my pics on the computer, but I am still too lazy to post them. I will soon, I swear!

The weather has been fabulous here, so yeah, I've been out and about.

I got some flowers the other day, I'll enjoy them for a week or so until they die by my black thumb.

Been drinking doing breakfast with friends alot, lately, for some reason I can't stand sitting around the house, hence, haven't been on the computer for more than 5 minutes at a time.

I'm severely disappointed in myself, really.

8 days with no new posts isn't exactly abandonment, but close.

I'll be back, possibly tomorrow, it's supposed to rain...

6 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

You and Dogma had disappeared! Glad to see you back!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the weather.
I burnt my ass off outside. That's the only thing that got me back in the house!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way too lazy, I wait I wait.

DaTilla

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:04:00 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

HA!

Look at what the cat drug in!

DaTilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you were just sad I was gone too so you didn't post to show your solidarity. I am back now so let the posts resume.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:49:00 AM  
Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

Still with you, baby.

Friday, May 12, 2006 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

it's about effin time!

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker