Friday, May 12, 2006

The Bush Man

Okay, final post about San Francisco...



So we all went down to the Wharf, and Nihilly was leading us down the sidewalk. I noticed there were a lot of people across the street, with cameras and shit, staring over at our side.



They were staring at the above...

Nihilly says, "Shit." or "Dammit." I can't remember exactly, it was 3 weeks ago.

I say, "What?", clueless about what is going on...



He tells us about "The Bush Man."

Apparently this guy is there every day, scaring people from behind some branches. Nihilly was disappointed that he didn't scare me, and being hungover, I probably would've shit myself, so it's a good thing.

We watched him scare other folks for a while, good times.

The rest of the day we walked around, checking out shops and what not, and when we parted ways with Nihilly and Michael, (they were off to meet some other bloggers), we hit the aquarium, and Ripley's, made one more stop:



and headed back to the hotel.

Great town. I've gotta get back and check out Chinatown.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

I still think it would have been fun! IF you had shit your pants I might have thought it even better! Well at least latter I would have! ;)

Friday, May 12, 2006 4:28:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

When I can back from SF, I was Gay.
Good Times!
Unfortunatly it only lasted a week.

BTW I am still sad about the Sourdough Turtle. :^(
You should never have told me about him.

Friday, May 12, 2006 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Going back soon?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Chinatown is COOL!!! SF is a must. You can actually get a super cheap weekend if you go to some stupid timeshare meeting. they hook you up with tickets to a show....a hotel on the wharf and all you have to do is sit through their bullshit schpiel on buying a timeshare. It's good way to get a cheap SF weekend!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Why would you come back gay from SF? Not all people in SF are gay? Would it be offensive if you went to say....DEtroit? and someone said "good thing you didn't come back black?"....Just asking.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53:00 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

SRG, Will is gay, he was joking. And black too, incidentally! ;^)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker