Friday, June 02, 2006

Best Investment Ever.



I finally broke down and bought a Littermaid. For those of you without cats, it's a self cleaning cat box. Now, I have 5 cats. I know, crazy cat lady jokes are sure to follow, but they are all like my children, except smaller and furrier, and without the back talk, well, sometimes.

My cats are strictly indoor only, as I'd like them to live, so we have had 4 cat boxes...until now.

You see, they wouldn't share. When I had just 2 cats, and one box, the cat whose poop wasn't already inhabiting the box would shit on the floor right in front of the box.


So with each new kitty, came a new box.

With the last little bastard, however, I decided I would finally break down and spend $100 on one box, the box that dreams are made of.

Everytime they poop, pee, hop in and out just for fun, a little timer sets itself. And after 10 minutes, it scoops its own poop into a little waste receptacle.

Heaven.

My boys think it's the greatest thing. Everytime they hear the motor start up, they run in to watch the auto-scooper.

Easily amused, I'm sure.

So here's to you: Lily, Frank, Seamus, Murphy, and Little Seven...

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger DogMa said...

I second that!

What DaTilla said AND the Littermaid. I friggin' love ours. Sassy Bin Laden appreciates it as well.

It does get a hitch in it 'bout once a month. It manages to comb too much litter into a back corner and the rake can't make it back into position. Ingenius invention that it is...it still needs maintenence.

Think of all the extra room we will have now to stretch out when we're getting Tatts!!! Best of all NO CAT SMELL EVER AGAIN! Not that your house smelt like cat shit or something, but nobody will notice you even have cats now...except for all the cats in your house. Who the hell is Seven? Murphy Brown was the last I'd heard of!

Sorry my comment is so long...it's just I don't know when you will post again and I am so excited. Like a child...starved for affection.

Friday, June 02, 2006 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I'M SAYING! What's with this long delay of not posting?? Or commenting??? Your looking for a spanking missy!

Friday, June 02, 2006 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

DaTilla: Sorry about the content, they'll be a good one today, later...

DogMa: I know, I know! I'm a slacker! Seven is the latest little orphan to win his way into our hearts, all black, with half a tail. I gotta post pics, seriously.

Nihilly: Promises, promises...

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

my friend has one of those automatic ones and it broke not long after she got it. hope you have better luck with yours. what is with the delay in posts? no sucky customers to blog about?

Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Oh, cats. They poop. But it's small. Not at all like an elephant.

Monday, June 05, 2006 12:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh! Very cool.
Saturday nights sitting around watching the poop scoop.
LMAO...
Girl! Get your ass back here more often!!!

Monday, June 05, 2006 1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker