Thursday, June 29, 2006

Long Overdue Update...

Okay, if you didn't read the previous post, do so, then scroll back up...

Caught up on the action? Good.

So 40 Miles of Bad Road is now 86'd from MY SHIFTS. Alas, she hasn't been in at all. Her son has called looking for her nearly every night, maybe she should let him know what bar she's hanging out at now.

Her boyfriend, Smellogg, has been in, and I thought, "Wow, he's taking advantage of the fact that she won't come in and he comes to get away from her." Apparently not so much.

They broke up.

She is still living in his house, cause she doesn't have a job, but he claims he is done with her.

Oh, and someone keyed my rig. Wonder who....

Enough of that, I'm over it.

I worked a "Wednesday Night Cruise In" last night, ran the outside bar, sold about a grand worth of beer, made $100. WTF?!? 10 fucking percent?

Bullshit, I say. Cheap ass fucks.

It was fun though, hanging out outside, listening to the live music, "The Eric Savage Band", who happens to be the significant other of one of my dearest friends.

The boss and his wife were shitfaced, as per usual. No fighting or firing as far as I could tell though.

Got the kids one of these:



They are living in it. All three of them are little raisins, little tan raisins.

Heavenly.

I have the porch, house, whatever to myself.

It's awesome. I'm getting one of these soon:




Who do I think I'm kidding, I'm so riding it too!

7 Comments:

Blogger DogMa said...

Sweet Ass!

You gotta be THE COOLEST mom in the neighborhood. That was my mom growing up. I had the latest slip-n-slide or whatever every year.

Tell them to bring their swimmin' clothes on the 4th, I got the hot tub clean & ready!

So on to the buisness at hand...What are we going to do to this bitch. Fucking hatchet faced cunt. If she had a job I'd get her fired. Her poor little boy, I feel so bad for him. :^(

Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:54:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

BTW I rated you a HOT ASS 10! I hope everyone reading this goes to my blog and rates me too.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Not that I care...it's just fun, like IT2M! I already know I'm a hot ass 10 anywayz.

OK now I'm done.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I WANT ONE TOO!!!!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006 3:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That slide looks like fun!
She keyed your car? Nasty wench.

Friday, June 30, 2006 9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

have you seen the slide set up in real life? it's super small. It give you maybe 2.5 ft. of sliding area. It sucks.

Friday, June 30, 2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Potsie said...

I've been left some pretty bad tips too. The bar I tend at is open the latest in the area, and all the employees from the surrounding restaurants come and blow their recent earnings.

All of them tip well beyond what is necessary, however an Olive Garden recently opened. They suck. Tons of shots, 12% if I'm lucky, and they take forever to settle up.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker