Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mayor of ReHired City

Got my job back, Bitches! The wife called yesterday morning and apologized for HIS behavior and said he would be apologizing as well, although I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Another side story on this whole gig:

Remember "40 Miles Of Bad Road"? Well if not, click the linky link.

Anyway, the night I got fired I was even out of the parking lot and this bitch was telling my boss that firing me was:

The best thing he ever did.

I'm the worst bartender ever.

Everyone is happy that I'm gone.

All if which is lies. So I went back that night to help the Yeti (other bartender) close, and confronted the bitch, so she said, "I never said that, I just said that sometimes when you are busy we have to wait for drinks."

Welcome to the world, Beeotch!

I showed up yesterday for my shift, and guess who was there?

"Hey, guess who's back? The worst bartender ever! I'll bet your happy to see me!"

"That's not what I said."

"You know, I'd respect you a whole lot more if you'd grow some balls and back up what you said."

She left.

Maybe I don't have to deal with her anymore, hopefully not.

2 Comments:

Blogger DogMa said...

FUCK YEAH!!!

Eat it 40MBR! Ya old saddle bag!

Glad you "got your job back" as if you ever lost it.

Everyone knows drinking is an excuse to be an asshole and nothing you do or say is ever on purpose or "real" when you are drunk. At least that is the rule when I drink.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Oh um by the way...have you taken up golf?

I suppose it is an Irish sport by nature AND you can get schnockered while playing. I suits you!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker