Friday, June 16, 2006

Young Love...



So my oldest son has his first sorta "date" today.

He's getting ready to go into the 6th grade, and he and this girl, Tiffany, have been crushing on each other since the 2nd grade.

Well, apparently they are "going together" now.

So today, he has his swim trunks ready, his TAG body spray on, not too much though, I told him not to douche himself in it or nobody would want to be around him.

When he stopped laughing from the word "Douche" he said, "Mom, chicks are going to be chasing me all over the place, haven't you seen the commercials?"

The second grader popped up with, "Maybe you got the one that attracts boys!!"

Mature.

I can't take all this growing up business. Going into middle school, now this girlfriend thing?!?

Maybe he'll take pictures with his camera phone and I can post them...

Not those kind of pictures, get your minds outta the gutter!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy are you in for it - yesterday I saw a pic of my son with his girlfriend after they had been swimming - gurrrll - I swore that child was naked and had that girl wrapped around him. My husband had to calm me down, and make me focus on the fact that they were standing in the middle of the room and there was a small child in the background so obviously they weren't doing anything wrong. Wanna age quickly, wait til he's 16!I'mjussayin

Friday, June 16, 2006 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Ah...what a little man...(the 2nd grader that is!)

TAG?

Buy the boy some Drakkar Noir for cryin' out loud! That always did it for us when we were in the 6th grade!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:28:00 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Be careful....My BFF just told me some stuff about her kid and his girlfriend....Not good. Be careful what you encourage at this age...they are already starting to experiment with sex and stuff....OMG! Kids grow up way too fast nowadays!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Body spray? Man. Times have changed . . .

Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker