Monday, October 30, 2006

The Wagon Ride Is A Bumpy One...

Yep. on day 13, almost made it two weeks, I fell off the wagon. I decided that I didn't need to drink, and I could maybe drink once in a while. Not so much, apparently. One drink turned into 5 drinks and 4 shots on an empty stomach, and my evil twin, "Trixie" came out in full force. That's what I call drunk Mayor, "Trixie". Made some drunken phone calls, sent some drunken texts, and basically disregarded safety, smarts, and feelings. Now it's day 2...

I won't get into details, cause who really cares, right? Let's just say that marriage is a tough thing, and it's even harder when both of you drink, so I guess I'll be the one that doesn't for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger janjan0000 said...

13 days is still a helluva accomplishment.
Don't beat yourself up. You'll do it.

Monday, October 30, 2006 9:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are going to be good days and bad, we'll be here for them all!

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

That Trixie! You'll beat her!

Monday, October 30, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

why don't you smoke weed instead of drinking? it will make you less "mean", if you're a mean drunk...I wouldn't know though.

Monday, October 30, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Well kido, it ain't the end of the world. I didn't expect you not to slip and fall. You ain't Superwoman...

But your close!

One thing you are not is stupid.

You'll get it right, eventually. There is too much riding on it! I believe in you, always, not matter what.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker