Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello old friend....

Jeez it's been awhile since I've posted my thoughts regularly on here, I miss doing it...

I guess I've been so busy lately (yeah for the past 2 years ha ha) I haven't thought about getting on here and writing some shit down! Alot and I mean ALOT has changed, but mostly for the better. Hubby and I have been separated for over a year now, getting divorced, neither of us are in a huge hurry though, and we get along better than we ever have... The kids and I got our own place, then shortly after that I met a wonderful guy, and we are looking for a house together, so things are going well... He has almost 2 year old twins full time, hence, I now have almost 2 year old twins full time, plus a thirteen year old boy and a nine year old boy. The twins are boys as well, so I'm still the queen of the castle!

The reason I felt like getting on today and writing is this buying a house shit is frustrating! So many things need to be done before even getting a loan, and in the meantime we are stuck in a too small place, and paying for 2 households while only living in one, since his house is about 45 minutes away, and my kids are in school, he and his kids moved in with me. Either renting out or selling his house, not really sure yet what we are gonna do with it, but paying his mortgage, my rent, 2 houses worth of utilities, 2 car payments, etc etc is getting to be a real strain on the old family fortune if you know what I mean!

Anyway, got turned down today for a loan, so I'm feeling super bummed and wanted to vent about it...

Maybe I'll try to make this blog a habit again... who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker