Friday, February 13, 2009

Just Bitching...

Unfortunately the only time I feel like blogging is when I want to bitch about something, or many many somethings. I am (I don't think, anyway) a negative person the majority of the time. But when I'm happy or things are all going well in my life, I'm enjoying myself too much to sit down and write about it.

Right now, however, I'm completely and totally depressed, tired, irritated, burnt out, stressed, the list goes on.... And instead of screaming at my family or slamming things around for the next, say, four of five minutes, I'll sit here and vent.

It's a blast working in a bar, where every customer thinks they are the only person there, and God forbid anyone has to wait longer than 30 seconds for anything.

I also love being the only female in my house, (One adult male, one 14 year old male, one ADHD 9 year old middle child syndrome male, and of course, the baby, a 2 year old male, who is completely spoiled, because he's two) on top of that, none of the other people in my house seem to give 2 shits if the dishes are done (unless they need one) or the laundry is done (unless they need something to wear) the bathroom is clean, the groceries are bought, the garbage is taken out, the cats are fed, the electric bill is a million dollars, cause it's easier to turn on every light in the house than turn them off, easier to turn up the thermostat than put on a goddamn sweater.

In the last week I've become the focus of my boss's tirades. I've been the golden girl for so long, this is starting to really get to me, to the point where I used to see him everyday, and now I avoid him like the plague.

I'm also tired of my "friends".

Evidently their trials and tribulations are much more important, newsworthy, whatever, than mine, and as soon as I start talking, I'm rudely interrupted, so rudely in fact that I'm quite positive they don't even feel the need to PRETEND to be listening.

I've even bored myself with my bitching, so that's it for now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang - you still blog randomly huh? :)

Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, once every six months or so... :-)

Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

I knew there was a reason I didn't take you off of my bloglines!
Crap! Two entries in two years woman??? Do you even remember me? LOL ...

Nice to see you somewhat back :)

Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Just noticed I'm on your blogroll. But I'm not at that site anymore! heheheee
(although I'm still talking2myself)

Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

I remember you, J. and Stacy of course! I'm gonna start up again, I need to write again, get some of this aggravation out! Hope you both are well, I'll swing by your blogs ;-)

Friday, June 25, 2010 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker