Thursday, April 27, 2006

Alright, Already!

Dogma has been harrassing my comment section for some fresh cocktails from me, so here ya go. I'm much too lazy to find a picture for this post, so suck it.

So I shit my pants Tuesday night. Yeah, that was fun. I had 3 beers after work, and apparently 3 beers + empty stomach = puking so hard you shit your pants.

Good times.

I'm leaving for San Fran tonight, we probably will only make it to Medford or so, but we will be getting there earlier than planned tomorrow, so Nihilly, have your cell on!!!

Vacations around here always have some sort of brawl, and ours started this morning, I'm hoping this is the only one we are going to have...nothing like getting it outta the way first thing, right?

My kids' deadbeat father bailed on them for this weekend, so guess where they are staying?

Saddlebag McSharpie's house. Desperate much?

She's really not bad, I guess since she's watching my kids for the weekend, I can't really bitch about getting occasional cards from her now and then, right?

Anyway, off on a roadtrip, will post pics and shit when I return, maybe even while I'm there, I'm taking the ol' Lappy Laptop with me!

6 Comments:

Blogger frank said...

i stopped reading after the shitting your pants part. it's tough to read with a mouthful of vomit.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:08:00 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

VIDEO JUKEBOX!!!!!!!!!!!

I always ordered 2 Live Crew "Me So Horney" and Too $hort's "Cusswords"...remeber "The Cars That Go Boom"? What was the name of those girl rappers that sung that?

Anywhoo...If McSharpie bails, I'm here. I'll get them Sunday, but I don't have plans for the weekend. I'm just sayin'.

Be sure to post from SF and call me when you are with Stace Face so I can talk too! I SO WISH I WAS WITH YOU!!!

Sorry about the pants...trust me, I been there and shat that. It's my signature move.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I shit my pants Tuesday night...

*snort*

Making me choke on my coffee is not nice. Funny, but not nice.

Friday, April 28, 2006 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I'm waiting for a new post on your trip!!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Figuratively punching people in the face, one post at a time!

View My Complete Profile


Yahoo! Avatars











Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker